Friday, February 8, 2013

Year of Flower PTI challenge

Today's challenge was to use one of the year of flower stamp sets. I combined this challenge along with the idea from today's newsletter to make a birthday gift tag. 

I made the tag using a half and half die, along with the double ended banner die for the sentiment.  The stamp sets are YOF Violets and Birthday Basics.  Paper, button, twine and ink are all PTI.

To color the image I first stamped with the wrong side of the violet stamp in lavender moon, then I inked the right side of the stamp with black and stamped the outline.  I aged some center glitter with a spica marker.

It will be so nice to hve dies to use with some of my favorite flower stamps, but for this one I had to fussy cut the flower.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!