Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek Day 6!

I know you love these guys as much as I do, they are the reason I fell in love with TCP stamps.  
How cute is this...
I'm not even an outdoorsy type and love this stamp!


I love the selection of sentiments as well.  
Perfect for anyone you need to stamp for or even scrapbook pages.  

For more inspiration from the Swankiest Stampers around head on over to 

Just a few reminders: 
This months stamps and dies will be available in The TCP store August 27th! 

Make sure you stop by the blog to learn more about this months TCP Tuesday Challenge and play along. 

You can also join the TCP fun on the forums Here and you could be...


just by leaving comments HERE all week!
You'll want to join the forums early so you can come to
 the Pajama Party release night (August 26th) where you could win more
 awesome TCP stamps.  I'll be hosting BINGO!
So be sure to get your words in early to play along!


Hope you have a fabulous Sunday!  
See you tomorrow at the party!  

5 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I agree on the outdoorsy part with you! LOL still, such cute images and your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the colors and patterns! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Joyce!! This is soo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love all your layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun card! So glad you have been able to play with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!