Sunday, February 5, 2012

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Celebration #5!

And this card is for the fabulous Jessica Witty.  I love Jessica's style, and I think it's really cool that her favorite projects are projects that aren't time consuming and just come togeter.  I think that is a great lesson for everyone.  Thanks Jessica for sharing your craft with us:) 

Again I took some of Jessica's design elements for my card, although I didn't have a single item that she used I think my card came out awesome! 


All products are Papertrey Ink except the paper doily. 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!!!! I just love the doily in the background! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce, this is soooo cute! I love the doiley, and the little teapot is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!