Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Celebration Day 4, Card 1!

Yeah, another day of challenges for the Papertrey Ink festivities and I am continuing with my tributes to the Papertrey Ink desingers.  This card is in honor of one of the new member of the team Ashley Cannon Newell. Thank you Ashley for sharing your fabulous cards with us!  Todays challenge is to use a combination of the designers favorite colors. 

These are Ashley's choices:

And this is my card.
I also used this months sketch from I heart to stamp

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Joyce. I notice you've been storming through the challenges this week. Always fun to see your cards. I hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty flip of the sketch! The doily is a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC take on the February SFYTT -- thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talented work !!!I like all the stuff and hope to see some more unique samples.......

    Plastic Card
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!