Tuesday, June 13, 2017

MFT Camp Create Day 2




Hello everyone! 
I'm so excited to be at camp again this year! 
So many things to see and do and my camp is even air conditioned! 
Thankfully, because otherwise I'm sure I would have melted by now! 


Today is a technique challenge.  
You can learn more about the challenge and find an awesome video by visiting the MFT blog.

For today's card I wanted to make a card for my dear stamping friend Karen. 
Last week Karen was riding her bike and was hit by a truck. 
She has a broken arm and 3 broken vertebrae, but remains so very strong and still has a beautiful smile.  So, Karen, if you see today's post this card is on it's way to you! 
And of course I wish you a full and speedy recovery! 
Karen is still crafting but doesn't post to her blog as much as she used to, but I know she would be thrilled if you stop by her blog and say hello and wish her well.  


I didn't have a wood grain background stamp but I wanted to keep the feel of the wood grain, so I used an embossing folder.  Then embossed over the top of the design by swiping my versamark over the raised image.  I love that is still has the white washed look.  

I also loved the idea of putting the pearless water color sheets in a little book so I completed that task today as well.  I'm getting so much done at camp this year! 
Woohoo! 

I've earned this lovely badge today! 
Yay Me! 


See you all tomorrow!






Enablers List

MFT cardstock
MFT Succulents Stamps
Darice embossing folder
Pearless Watercolor 
White embossing powder
Versamark 
Momento Ink
Copic Markers


Joyce

1 comment:

  1. You are very creative to use what you have to make this card. It came out great. I am having a great time at camp too. It's my first time here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!