Thursday, May 26, 2016

Altenew Inspiration Challenge - May

Hello everyone, hope your enjoying beautiful weather this week.  



Today, to escape the first warm day we have had hit over 90 degrees, 
I played along with the Altenew Inspiration challenge.  

                                            Altenew_Inspiration Challenge_May

The sentiment and the background represent the brown in the photo. I used chocolate ink. And the circle represents the circular pattern in the photo.  Of course I added a blended masked colored background with some water splotches to represent the blue and the textured feel of the photo.


I haven't figured out how to actually make the daisy look white, yet still show on a white background.  I thought grey but it just didn't work very well.  So I used the lightest yellow ink I had and stamped off on scratch paper before I stamped each layer.  


I finished with a sentiment from the Altenew anniversary set also stamped in brown.  

While I was trying to find the best location to photograph this card 
I found this little guy out enjoying the sun.   

                                                    



Enablers List

Cardstock PTI
dye ink



Joyce

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!