Monday, November 10, 2014

Mix it Up Monday Challenge for StampTV!

  
Hello everyone and hope you are staying warm!  I'm greeting snow in the forecast with mixed emotions. I love how pretty it is at first, but my joints seem to not like it so much.  
I would also like to take a moment to thank our Veteran's and remember those that serve past, present and future.  
I'm excited to bring you today's Mix It Up Monday challenge.  My challenge is to have movement on your project.  That means something on your project has to physically move.  It can be a flip card, pop up card, slider card, pull tab card.  Any way you can think of to make an element move.  
For my card I made a combination pop up slider card using this months StampTV kit.  

I love that the little bells in this months kit jingle whenever I move my card. So fun!  I made movement on my card making the inside pop up as well as the little fox skating across the ice.  
I hope you play along with me this week! I can't wait to see what awesome cards you make! When uploading remember to use tag using the key word STVMON44 and include what stamp set you used as well.  
Here are some additional challenge details. 
Thanks so much for joining me, and have an awesome day!


Enablers List


Joyce

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty. I love the pretty colors and images you chose for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!