Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Woohoo! Time to enjoy the summer!

I sure hope so anyway!  It's been a crazy month, with a ton of time spent at the hospital with family who were ill.  My Grandma passed away earlier this month, then my husband had surgery with some complications.  He is doing much better, and says he's ready to get back to normal (although his dr says 2 weeks before he can drive, and thats just killing him!)

Anyway, I've decided it's time to get back on track and cut up some pretty papers and get a little inky with some stamps that need some love.  I made my first card last night for a secret I've been keeping, and today I did a sketch challenge over at the Nook. 

The sketch is by Ingrid
and this is the tag I made. 

stamps: Paper Tray Ink
Ink: Memento
Copic air brush
wood button, unkown
twine
ribbon: offray

Hope you are having a fabulous summer!

7 comments:

  1. awesome tag!!!!thanks for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tag!! Thanksfor dropping by. Hugs and prayers for your loss and hope your DH gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this... great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! I love your stamping! I hope your life gets back to normal soon and that your hubby is back to 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty...love those colors and your style is always wonderful, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!