Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas Card and Tag Kits

My Etsy store is up and running and I'll be adding items daily so be sure to check back often!

Today I added 2 really cute card/tag kits. 

The first kit is all Martha Stewart Glitter Chirstmas.  The kit is only $5. and contains all the goodies needed to make 6 cards and 6 tags to embellish all your holiday gifts.  And the papers are double sided. 

This all comes packaed in this reuseable gift bag.  And I added a few extra stamped images so you have tons of choices for your gift tags. 
 And this is my favorite.  If you like vintage Christmas you'll love this K & Company line.  This comes with 6 die cut card base papers and lots of extras.  If you don't make cards this could be easily used for your holiday scrapbook pages, or it would make an adorable mini album! 

Additional quanties are available.  Send me an email if interested. 
Making these kits first made me start on my Christmas cards even before my stamps have arrived. 
I'm so excited to start early this year, this is a first for me!

2 comments:

  1. Joyce these are really cute!!
    I see your at citrus tree studio! That was ME that asked about blog! My friend visits there so I POPPED in.. everyone seems really NICE!
    Hope you have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok explain what you meant about another book? did you mean another mini like last weeks assignment? if so it will sure have to wait after this weeks assignment!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!