Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More Halloween Fun

Last night we went to WalMart and picked up the final touches of goodies for our Trick or Treaters.  Then came home and put the bags together.  It's my task for the next 2 weeks to put the finishing touches on the bags.  This the the bag topper I made today.  We do rather large bags so it's more like a card front but aren't these little googlie eyes cute and scray at the same time.  They are from SEI Mosterville Line and so is the paper. 

Be sure to stop by the Paper Issues Blog and link up your Halloween projects!
Have a fabulous day and thanks for stoping by.

10 comments:

  1. Oh Joyce, LOVE that you used googly eyes for the eyeballs! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that. Great idea to use the googly eyes. I'g gonna have to steal it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute--and those sound like AWESOME treat bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great topper. Hope you have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the eyeballs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic! I love those googly eyes!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog through Paper Issues! I think I want to come to your house for Halloween. Not only is there tons of candy (yum, chocolate), but the packaging is ADORABLE!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!