Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sending My Love

I visited the 12 days of tags at The Classroom and was inspired to use some paints on my card today. I found my sketch at Crazy 4 Challenges C4C20 and this is what I came up with.

I started by mixing a dolop of MM waterslide paint, and Adirondack Lights snowcap paint and brushed on thickly. Then I use the PTI winter swirls snowflake stamps to lift some of the paint. I cleaned the snowflakes off between each use on a baby wipe. I let it dry completely and then added my Bobunny rubons, hearts and sentiment and ribbon. I finished the card by punching a strip of pp with the swiss cheese punch.




Cardstock: PTI
PP: Sweet Talk
Stamps: CTMH Say it in Style, PTI Winter Swirls, Studio G
Ink: Memento
Accessories: Offray ribbon, Bobunny rub-ons, PTI Vintage Button raspberry fizz, jute, rectangle nesties, EK swiss cheese punch.

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card!
    Thanks for sharing how you have played along with us, so exciting to see!!
    B-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, your sky is gorgeous, and love your card!! Great use of so many elemgts, Joyce~!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!