Sunday, February 23, 2020

Sorry, I Frogot! CAS574



Hey my lovely peeps, 
Just checking in with todays Splitcoast CAS challenge.  
If you are here on Sunday you get a sneak peek! 
The challenge will go live a bit later this evening or Monday morning.  
You can find all the challenge on SCS HERE.  

This week Misti challenge us to use something that leaps.  
I am using a frog, but it would be awesome if someone make a leap year birthday card.  


I started by stamping this card front using my Misti. 
I then stamped the same image on masking paper and fussy cut this cute little frog out.  
Once I had t6he mask I used an echo park stencil and impression obsession ink to stencil the background. 


I colored the image with copic markers. 
I cut the card from using the MFT wonky stitch die. 
I use this die so much.  I am pretty sure it's my most used die of 2019.


I added my finished card from to the card base and there you have this weeks CAS card. 

I save the mask by keeping it right on my stamp package. 

I hope you can join us for this weeks challenge on Splitcoast.  

Have a great week! 

X0
Joyce 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!