Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Unity Challenge and Growing in Unity Winners!

Happy Tuesday! Today I am playing along with the Unity Show and Tell Face Book group challenge.   This challenge is all about creating cards for NEW BEGINNINGS-- could be new baby, wedding, new job-- etc. 


I used the stamp set Feather Flight.  I started by stamping a background (OK, I can't remember what the background is and I didn't label it) using my Misti. Then I used the ink I stamped the feathers with like water color and splattered the background.  I stamped the feathers and sentiment then fussy cut the feather.  I inked the edges of the sentiment with the same blue ink.  





My husband got me a new MacBook and tonight loaded it all up so I can use it with my Silhouette, so hopefully I can start creating cut files and get back to using the Silhouette more.  



I layered the images and tied them off with some twine to finish the card.  


And now for the Growing in Unity Winners! 

Ellie Hass Wilkins

Patricia Cousins 

Congrats winners! 







Enablers List





5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much!!!!❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that feather card....I was on a feather kick last fall, put it aside for Christmas, learned how to cut my own stencils and am ready to "feather my nest" again...May I case your card?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!