Monday, January 20, 2020

Misti Monday Challenge, Panatone Color


Have you seen the Misti Monday challenge on SCS? It is amazing! And the prizes are awesome! I hope to win so I can order the brand new improved Misti.  I use my original all the time, so I'm super excited to see what the Misti folks have done to improve it.  This months challenge is to use the Pantone 2020 color of the year, Classic Blue. 



I made this card using an image by Deep Red.  I colored with shades of blue to highlight the Pantone color.  I love it! Just reminds me of winter!


And here is a close up of the ribbon and embellishment. 


And of the coloring.  I find the darker blues and reds the hardest to color with, and my copic B28 was super juicy.  


While the rest of the crafting world is at Creativation I'm here all cozy and warm watching what's to come for us in 2020 and coloring with years years beautiful Pantone color! 

Have a great day and thanks for visiting! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!