Monday, February 20, 2017

Celebrating the Past, Present and Future with PTI!



What a fun group of challenges, and some awesome cards ready to be mailed very soon! 
Thank you so much PTI for celebrating your Anniversary with us! 
I had so much fun! 

I made two cards for today's celebration challenge.  
First I made this card. Using the Lovely Laurels Mini Kit. 


And the layout of this card was my inspiration. 


Next I made this card using Pretty Petals, one of my favorite stamp sets from this year. 



And this was my inspiration. 


And finally, I made these cards from the extra stamped and colored images I had from 
some of the challenges.  



Thanks so much for stopping by, 
and have an awesome week!





Enablers List


All products PTI.  
Joyce

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!