Sunday, February 26, 2017

Altenew February Inspiration Challenge and SSS Wednesday Challenge


I'm spending a few hours this Sunday afternoon home alone while my 
husband and daughter are helping with a fundraiser.  
A perfect opportunity to play along with the Altenew Inspiration challenge and 

I stamped and masked multiple images for the Altenew Henna Elements stamp set.  
I love how the flowers are so easy to color but look so perfect.  



I needed a sympathy card so I used a die and sentiment from another stamp set.



I am loving the smoky shadow color lately.  
I think it just makes the flowers so vivid.  

This is the inspiration image. 
You can find more information about the challenge on the Altenew blog here.  



The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is anything goes! 
Everyone can play along with this one, give it a try! 

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the comments!



Enablers List

Altenew Hennah elements stamps
copic markers
Dies- card & sentiment PTI DFTW, 
Sending die Poppystamps
embossing folder- lifestyle crafts





Joyce

4 comments:

  1. hello joyce! what amazing flowers...colored so beautifully! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Love the image and your design. Glad to see you stamping and blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous collage of elements. Thanks for joining in with the Altenew Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors and all the texture on this card Joyce. It is REALLY beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!