Saturday, July 16, 2016

MFT camp create!




Print

Today I am sharing day 3 of camp create.  
Today's challenge is to use inlaid shapes. 
So fun! 
This is the first time I tried this technique. 
Print

I love the technique, but I'm not entirely happy with how my card turned out.  
I adhered the inlaid just a little off but it really shows, so I'm sure I won't be using this card, but I wanted to share my first attempt at the technique.  I'll do better next time and we were headed to the amusement park so I didn't have time to remake the card today. Isn't summer camp fun! 


Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow at camp!


Enablers List

MFT Fall Foliage stamps and dies
Tim Holtz Embossing Folder
sequins 
MFT kraft cardstock


Joyce

1 comment:

  1. must be something only you can see. I love the card. I'd not heard of the technique before. Off to investigate! Creative Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!