Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Altenew Video Challenge #6


Hi everyone!


I'm excited to share my first video with you today.  My video is for the Altenew Video Challenge #6.   I had a crazy time trying to figure out how to video tape it.  I started with my phone that stopped recording, then switched to a camera, which worked buy then I realized you are actually seeing what I'm doing upside down.  There is a bit of a learning curve to videos, but I think it was a positive learning experience. 


                                      

                             Click here to see the challenge details on the Altenew blog.



Thanks so much for Altenew for the challenge, it only took me 4 takes with different apps to learn how to edit a video.  Then next one should be easy! 

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!


Enablers List


Altenew Beatiful Day Stamp Set
Altenew Ink- Lava Rock
Versamark
Ranger Clear Embossing powder
Copic Markers BG10, 23  YG 03, 25
Prima jems
Gold foil tape

Joyce

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first video. Well done and a beautiful card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You enabled my alright! I want that pretty Altanew set. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!