Saturday, March 5, 2016

Take a leap into the unknown with Simon Says Stamp

Ok, so Zig Clear Color Real Brush Pens have been in my drawer forever! So I thought this weeks Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge is to take a leap into the unknown. These are definitely unknown as I had to unwrap them. 
So here is my very first time trying them. 

They defiantly take some getting used to. They feel more like paint pens then water color. 
I'll have to play with them some more and see what they can do. 
Enablers List
MFT Succelunts Stamps
Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
Zig Clear Color Real Brush Pens
Misti
Joyce

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! I adore the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week On Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty. Keep us posted on how you like these markers. I'm off to Simon Says to shop. Creative Blessings! Kel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!