Saturday, March 19, 2016

Follow Your Dreams

Hello everyone, I took some down time today to play along with the TCP Tuesday #310 challenge using Freshly Made Sketch 228.  I needed some down time.  We have been apartment shopping to move our daughter from Arkansas to Pennsylvania.  We live in PA and are about 2 hours from where her new job will be.  Unfortunately the apartments we have been seeing are not nice at all.  As a protective Momma I am just not happy with her being in place I wouldn't feel safe.  So this has been occupying our time, our heads and our hearts.  But she will be closer and we will see her more often so I know it will all work out.  

This weeks TCP Tuesday #310 is to use bunnies!  And in this case Buns.  I just love this adorable hot air balloon and I love making it different colors each time.  I started by using my copic air brush to make the background.  The stamped the stamp on multiple colors of paper and once on white cardstock to make my base image.  I colored the basket and buns with copics, then cut the patterned paper to fit the balloon.  I finished by adding die cut clouds and a sentiment.  


Freshly made sketch 228 gave me a jumping off point for my final placement of image and sentiment.
And here is a close up. 

 
Hope you have a great weekend!


Enablers List

Various copic markers w/airbrush
White Cardstock PTI
Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants

Joyce

9 comments:

  1. Love this! That's my favorite bunny! I love how he looks sailing away in his colorful hot air balloon! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun is this card? Such a sweet image and the scene you've created is super! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Joyce - love the wash of color for the sky and the paper pieced balloon. I hope your daughter finds a safe place to live soon. Thank you for playing in the TCP Tuesday challenge at The Cat's Pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and I love all the layers on your balloon. Good luck with the apartment shopping. It will be so nice to have your daughter living closer to you. Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Hope this hooks us up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That stamp is absolutely adorable Joyce - I reckon this one is a winner for sure! Love the CAS feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the wonderful floaty feel of this sweet card! Beautifully fun. I'm so glad you shared with us at The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable. Love your paper piecing and your sweet scene.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!