And what fun I had. It was one of the quickest cards I've made that I really like! It took me longer to cut the paper and tie the bow then it did to color the focal point image. Using my ink pads like water color has been added to my arsenal of techniques I will use more often! The image was stamped in a copic friendly ink so I wasn't worried about the ink smearing, but I was worried the paper might curl. The paper is GK and worked like a charm! While the image dried I prepared the card base of kraft with layers of Prima paper. I matched the ink colors with the patterned paper. Once the image was dry I die cut it with a spellbinders die and used foam tap for added dimension. I finished the card with offray ribbon, a tiny tag and Theresa Collins jems. And to top it all off it's already in the mail!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous week!