Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Monday!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend!  I sure did.  We had a wonderful surprise party for my Mom's retirement.  It was truly a surprise, which was nice.

Then on Sunday I found my lost engagement ring.  I had lost it back at the beginning of April.  I had given up hope on ever finding it.  But then Sunday morning while looking for something in the very top drawer of my lingerie chest there it was.  I was so happy I cried happy tears.  Actually I was blubbering like a baby, but Ed dried the tears and all is back where it should be:)

Today I wanted to share with you a new challenge blog.  With a special shout out to my friend Misty who is on the fabulous design team.  It's the  A.R.T challenge blog.  You will find a new challenge every Thursday that you can play along with. This weeks challenge was to use this sketch to make your project.


Supplies: 
Cardstock: PTI
Dies: PTI chevron, MFT poppies
stamps: MFT 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous week!

Entered in the following challenges:

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic take on this sketch!!!! Love the colors!!! And a BIG thank you for the shout out for the new blog! Woot!!! Thanks for playing with us again at the A.R.T. challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you found your ring! Great job on this week's A.R.T. sketch Challenge, I love those flowers and the chevron stripes in the bg. Thanks so much for joining us, and we sure hope you'll join us again this Thursday for a new challenge ("anything-goes")! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool sharing that this is a new challenge blog! I will have to try and add this now and then! Gorgeous card! LOVE the chevrons! So glad you had a terrific weekend! So thankful your ring was found!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ... thank goodness you found your ring! Whew!
    What a great take on our sketch and thanks for the wonderful shout out!! Also, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us and joining in on our SKETCH challenge this week! Hope you'll join us again next week!
    Darlene
    A.R.T. DT
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh! How awesome that your ring showed up! That happened to my mom as well and she found hers about a month after she lost it. I know how important it is to have it back for sentimental reasons, so I am happy you now have it again :)

    This card rocks, girl! I am digging that chevron die from PTI!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! LOVE it...esp the blues and yellows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card. I adore those poppies from MFT. Thanks for joining us this week at A.R.T. and I hope you'll play along next week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great Joyce! Love the background & how you stamped those flowers....very nice contrast Hun! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card! Love the kraft paper and all your sweet details. Thanks for joining us with such a wonderful project this week at Card Mania Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty! Love the chevron background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card! Thank you so much for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck! Ani

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!