Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Paper Secrets Design Team!

Hello everyone,
I happy to announce I'll be joining the Paper Secrets Design Team for the next few months.  We have tons of fun things planned for you.  This month is chocked full of fun challenges with lots of inspiration from the new team.  And next month we will be right on top of fall festivities with a back to school blog hop with tons of prizes.  Be sure to stop by and join me in my first challenge. 

Masking is one of my all time favorite techniques. You can use masking with so many different mediums. I challenge you to make your own mask and use masking in a unique way on your card, page or altered item. Your mask can be as simple as punching circles and using the negative for your back ground or more intricut fussy cut or machine cut mask. I woul love to see you use both the positive and negative of your mask on your project. I can't wait to see how you use masking.




For this card I created a simple square mask to use. First I used the small square in the center and my copic air brush to add some orange color to the kraft cardstock. Then I used the larger square around the outside to stamp my images. You can use repositional tape to hold your mask in place.

Entries are due by August 31st, 11:59 PST


Be sure to add the keyword "tech6" to your gallery upload

Uploading your entry by the due date will get you one entry in a drawing to win 1 of 4 $10 Gift Cards!

Can't wait to see your projects!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, Joyce!
    And huge congrats on the new dt gig!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!