Sunday, July 31, 2011

Have taken on custom orders?

I spent the last few days making tags for wedding ceter pieces and adding them to my Etsy shop.  I love stamping and take any opportunity to add items to my shop.  In addition to adding these tags to my shop I also am making things for a craft fair and  yard sale next month.  It's kept me busy the last few days.  But I know it will be well worth the efforts. 

These are the tags for the wedding.  They will be tied on mason jars that will hold daisies for the centerpieces.  The perfect centerpiece for a country outdoor wedding. 

The are in my etsy shop so be sure to stop by and take a look. 

2 comments:

  1. Joyce, these are so cute, I can imagine what pretty centerpieces they will be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so adorable!!! what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!