Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hiking with Basic Grey Out of Print.

I'm working on some pages for my daughters summer 2011 album.  She spent a day hiking at Ricketts Glen State park.  It's a beautiful area with huge waterfalls, but the walk can be quite slippery when the rocks are went.  Luckily they had a beautiful day and managed to make the entire climb.  I'm so bummed I only have a few pics my daughter took of herself because her boyfriend said the camera looks expensive and he didn't want to break it!  Ack!  He now has a lesson on how to use the camera, and it's really much better for them to come home with her Momma having lots of fun photos to scrap. LOL 

This page is with the wonderful new Basic Grey Out Of Print from the Studio Calico August kit.  Which is fabulous!



It actually looks much brighter in person, more like the close ups.  I love how the page turned out. 

I think this will be my last post until after CK Scrap and Play in Lancaster this weekend.  I hope to return with lots to share, and or at least lots of fun photos from the weekend.  See you then! 

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice page! I love the Out of Print collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!