Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Big Thank You!

To Spotted Canary for my awesome prize package! I just love all the wonderful Martha Stewart, Inka stamps, K&Co. Yummy Papers and Amy Butler goodies, stickers of all kinds and shapes, awesome punches and tools! And my little craft friend Mia will love her funfusion and paint by numbers. Joanne Campbell Slan also included a signed copy of her book Cut, Crop Die!
Click on photo for larger view.

If you haven't checked out the Spotted Canary stop by and say Hi! and check out all the amazing craft items in the gallery from paper projects to jewelry I'm sure you will find something to peak your interest.

4 comments:

  1. WOWY that is a GREAT prize package! Have FUN with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That is one amazing prize!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have done something good, you are always winning stuff!! I can't belive your new prize package, it is amazing! Congratulations Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, Joyce! What a haul!
    Have fun with all that stuff.

    Teri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!