Monday, January 21, 2019

Happy Winter Friends!


My house is still sporting it's winter snowmen. I love snowmen so I will keep them out as long as possible! It's funny how snowmen can make the house feel so warm.  Here in TX this is likely to be the only snow I will see.  That's fine with me, but if it's going to be cold I prefer it to have a bit of snow.  Although, 70 degree days are certainly nice in January! 

Today's project is made for the SplitCoast Stampers swap chicks group.  This month Jeanette sent us this snowman kit to make our projects.  I colored this cute little man with copic markers.  It was super quick to color with just a few colors. 



I used the sketch challenge at SplitCoast to for the card design.  SC731 I took some creative liberties and made it my own.  I love how it turned out.  


The twine make the bottom panel pop.  I love the colors! 


My swap friends are the best! 
Thanks Jeanette! 








Enablers List

Stampendous Country Snowman
Stampin Up Flaky Friends sentiment
Recollections 110# Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink 
Paper Studio All Seasons Three Paper Pad
Paper Studio Snowflake Brad 
Unity Tag
Celebrate It Ribbon 
Target Bakers Twine 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!