Tuesday, June 20, 2017

MFT Camp Create Day 3 Challenge



Today's day at camp was definitely a challenge for me.  
Shaker cards are just not my thing. 
I never seem to get all the stuff lined up nicely and put all together will.  
But I managed to pull this one together and earn today's badge! 


I love these little dragons! 
Just make me want to color them up all day long! 

 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Enablers List
MFT Magical Dragons
alcohol markers (copic and Altenew)
white embossing powder
white cardstock
fun foam
recycled acetate 
sequins



Joyce

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute Joyce! Those little star sequins in the shaker are perfect! I like the dragon too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card. You did a great job with the shaker. The sentiment is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Joyce... know things are in transition for you right now. Just wanted to stop by with a hi :-D Hugs - Kel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veja nossas dicas de como ganhar dinheiro em casa.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!