Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Sugar Pea Designs Love

Hello everyone,
I feel like I need to do some catch up blogging. It seems cards I've been making have been going out in the mail very quickly so blogging them hasn't happened.  That and the holidays and I traveled to spend 10 days with a friend.  So life has been busy.  

I love this cute little set from Sugar Pea Designs.  I have a thing for cute little penguins and I just love the size of this stamp for the Happy Mail set.   Perfect for coloring for everyone.  I used copic markers to color this penguin and finished the card by adding some sequins.



I love making matching enveloped for my cards.  This set has all the perfect elements to do just that.  
I made a few of these envelopes using my Misti Stamping Tool.  



The envelopes are colored with colored pencils.  

Thanks so much for stopping by and see you soon! 





Enablers List




Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!