Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Split Coast Stampers Mystery Image Swap

Happy New Year!

I joined a monthly swap on Split Coast Stampers.  Each month a different Member of the group send out an image for everyone to make a card from.  Our January image came from Imke.  She sent us Avery Elle Sweet Sweet image along with some sequins. I love these fun images and had so much fun coloring them with lots of copic markers.


For this image I added some white dots with a gel pen to the chest of each bird.  


And for this card I mixed up the colors just a bit and again added some details with the white gel pen. I also added some white to the straw hut to give it some dimension.  
The patterned paper is from Studio Calico.  

Thanks Imke for the sweet images! 
And thanks for organizing the swap.  

Have a great week! 





Enablers List

Image- Avery Elle Sweet Sweet
Coloring Medium- Copic Markers, white gel pen
Cardstock- Paper Trey Ink 
Patterened Paper- Studio Calico 



Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!