Friday, February 7, 2014

Birds of a Feather February Reveal!

Hello everyone!
I'm so excited to share my first projects with this months kit.  The kit is simply stunning.  The perfect mix of colors to scrap all your Valentine memories, or even just everyday memories of the things you love most! 

For my first page I scrapped a fun photo of my husband and I on our last cruise.  For the background I used the kit cardstock and spattered it with the distressed paint.  I like to splatter but often find the paint is to thick.  For this project I used equal amount of water and paint and splattered with a stiff paint brush.
 
I changed things up a bit with the focal point of this page.  Here is a close up of the cluster of embellishments around the photo. 

Have you made something special for your Valentine?
This year for Valentines Day we are going out to dinner with my daughter and her new friend.
We have met him before but have never spent any time with him so I thought I would make everyone little Valentines to take along.  This is the first one.
 
You can see more of this months reveal HERE.
And chat with us about it HERE!
And see the kit contents HERE!
Have a great day!
Joyce
 
 

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!