Sunday, February 9, 2014

100 X 100 31

Today I am playing again playing along with the festivities for Papertrey Ink's 7th Anniversary Celebration.  I thought I would use a set I haven't used often.  But I think is so pretty.  It is a limited edition set from CHA 2010 called Four of a Kind. 
 
 
I stamped the image on vellum. I love the white on white look.
And who would think to use orange and green? But I love how it turned out. 
This card is off to the PTI warehouse to thank them for taking such great care of us customers and wish them a very happy birthday PTI style! 
 
 
So this is the challenge...
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/
 
As you can see, many of the projects today were all about birthdays!  Now it's your turn!  Take some of the inspiration you have gained so far this week and create a birthday card for Papertrey!  We would love to see both your card and a photo of you holding your card!  Not only would this give you TWO entries for one card, but these photos will also be combined with Papertrey stories shared in the comments section to create a special slideshow at the end of the celebration!
You are also encouraged to mail your card to our warehouse employees in Cincinnati so we can create a heartfelt display board for them to enjoy each day while they are picking and packaging your packages!  It isn't very often that they get to see what all of the crafty supplies are used for and it would bring a huge smiles to their faces!

So...for the second part of the challenge....Here is me holding my card...no I didn't do my hair, put make up on or even my contacts.  And that's how snow days are supposed to be!

 
Enough of that crazy stuff for now!
See you soon!




12 comments:

  1. Cute card & nice pic of you Joyce...even without makeup :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. joyce you're beautiful!! and your card is beautiful too! i love the white with the pop of orange!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you!!!! Love your card as always!!! I think I am back!:) I have missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Four of a Kind is one of my favorite PTI sets. The white on white is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! I really like how you used the photo corners and the white on white flowers are so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card!! The colors are great ... I never would of thought to use them either. Card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I actually love orange & green together. They make each other pop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is awesome! Love the flowers on vellum and the orange and green looks so fresh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the card Joyce..and even more that you posed here with no make up or contacts. Your work is always great, I just signed up for your blog so I can follow you now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I should mention that I'm rutabagapie from 2peas, in case you didn't know :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!