Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy Monday!

I hope your week is starting off well.  I'm such a creature of habbit.  I've started laundry, had a protein bar and a cup of tea and am checking in with my online friends:)  This is a very normal start to my day, but I plan on having a fabulous week and hope you can join me. 

Today I wanted to share with you a card I made for my Secret Partner swap on the Quilting Boards.  I had to get it mailed early and forgot to take photos of the rest of the package.  This card is from a card set I made her.  Luckily I took a photo of one of the set. 

I also wanted to thank my May Day Secret Sister for the fabulous package I received Tuesday. 
I love it all!


That's it for today, short and sweet!  Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!