Monday, March 28, 2011

My Core’dinations Creative Frenzy

My Core'dinations Creative Frenzy started quite some time ago, but today I want to share with you a few projects for the Core dt call. 
I started this page by choosing Webster's Pages patterned papers and the combining them with Core'dinations cardstock that was a perfect match off white on the front with a gorgeous yellow on the back.   I matted my photo with the same paper with the white side showing. 
I then used the cricut and cut flourishes from the Picturesque cartridge.  I embossed the top layer of this flourished with the swiss dots folder and sanded the top layer.  For the bottom flourish I reversed the cut and used the yellow side as the top layer.  I added some color to the edges of the swirls with a yellow copic marker. 

For these flowers I used the picturesce cricut cartridge and cut them at 2 and 3 inches.  I embossed just the top layer of the flower with swiss dots and  added some copic color to the edges and to the die cut lines. 

I added dimension to the flourishes with foam dots.  By using the  back of the coordinations paper I was able to a add beautiful contrast. 

Another close up of the gorgeous flourish. 



I finished the flourishes by added some pearl dots. 

I finished the project by addings a gorgeous May Arts Ribbon bow and vintage stick pins. 


BINGO!  I love the vintage look of bingo cards.  I simply sanded the bingo card and used it for the base of my Birthday card.  I combined it with Jenni Bowlin Studio papers and embellishments for a perfect match. 
 I used core'dinations for the base of this lay out.  I slightly distressed the edges of the larger base paper.  I then stitched around the patterned paper.  For the larger flower embellishment I sanded it then inked the edges. 
Here you can see how perfectly the core matches the MME papers.

Ok, so I realize it said 3 projects but I just love using Core'dinations so much and on everthing I have one more project to share today.  I think I'm feelin' a little JBS vintage!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you enjoyed my Core'dnations Creative Frenzy as much as I did creating it!

13 comments:

  1. These are all lovely! But man oh man, that Prom page is dripping gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That prom layout is simply amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great. LOVE the prom LO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Really pretty projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful prom page, cute bingo card with the banner, and the baby layout captures my heart with her sweet smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The detail on the prom page are really beautiful and I love your card! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a blog award for you on my blog, check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the round layout is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am blown away with the depth of your detail on the prom layout!! It is absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work! I love them all but the Prom one is so gorgeous. Webster's papers always makes me drool but the way you did the flowers with all the pretty pearls and embossing is so pretty.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joyce, these are gorgeous! I am especially loving that first Webster's project.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great great projects, Joyce! I just love that first one, so many details. I just keep looking at it over and over again!! And I love the last card with that tied bow and tickets tucked behind the button. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Joyce these are just awesome projects, i have never seen or heard of that cart. you cut the swirls with, but they are amazing..GJ< TFS...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!