Thursday, February 4, 2010

If friends were flowers....

I've combined the photo inspiration challenge on Melissa Philips Blog  along with the Compose a Card Challenge on Becky Oehlers Blog and a flower tutorial that Susan Stringfellow posted on Serendipty, the tutorial is by Betsy Veldman. 

 


And this is what I came up with.
Stamps: Green Thumb-PTI
Paper:  Papertrey Ink, K&Co
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, Tim Holtz Walnut Stain
Other: K&Co brad, PTI Vintage buttons, Martha Stewart bakers twine, jute cord, Trimtex trim. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow - it looks great and I just love the way you used just the alternating red and white because its so classic. I may have to copy this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is beautiful!! The flowers are wonderful and that lace border is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the lace and your flowers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!