This award came from Beth! Thanks so much Beth, Beth is a sister dork over at split coast stampers and was so sweet to think of me for this award. “This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.” I know for a fact brilliancy is not my talent, but in the spirit of going with the flow I'll accept any scrappy related gift bestowed up me:) You are very kind!
The conditions of this award are:
I must thank the person who gave me the award, list their blog and link to it (Thanked, and linked above)
I must list ten (10) honest things about myself
I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog
I must select at least seven (7) other worthy bloggers & list their links
I must notify the bloggers of the award
10 Honest Things About Me …….
1. Like Nina & Beth, I too am a Christian saved by grace and thank God for the everything he has given to me! and what a week this has been!
2. I really like crafts! You probably already knew that. Mini's are my current favorite. Give me a reason and I'll make a mini.
3. I love baking and trying new recipes.
4. I'm a minimalist, I don't like alot of stuff in my house I have to clean.
5. I spend toooo much time on the computer reading blogs and message boards. Thank God for Blog Reader. I may not comment on every blog, but look at all the goodies I can find.
6. I enjoy spending time walking daily.
7. I love chick flicks.
8. I'm a huge Twilight fan, and those were the last books I've read.
9. I like to travel and camp.
10. I love planting flower gardens.
I'd like to give this award to:
1.Enfys http://going-buggy.blogspot.com/ I love seeing all her beatiful cards, she really puts me in the mood to use lots of layers.
2.http://snowmanlover.blogspot.com/ I just love her scrap space, you can check it out on her side bar....organized after my own heart.
3.http://thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com Let's just say I'm a bit stunned by this blog this week:)
4. http://momylopez.blogspot.com/ Because she gave me my first blog award ever, now where did I put that lemonade stand?
5.http://asweetpaperlover.blogspot.com/ my card inspiration for the today.
6.http://debbiedesigns.typepad.com All you have to do is take a peak and you'll know why.
http://theworldoftrammell.blogspot.com/ once a sister always a sister.