Friday, December 6, 2019

12 Tags of Christmas Day 2

This years theme is Christmas Carols! Nothing better then the holiday tunes filling the air in the craft room while you get your craft on! You can find more info on the 12 Days Challenges, prizes and tons of inspiration HERE or by clicking the logo below.

For today's tag I chose Lisa's tag as inspiration.  
You can see Lisa's tag HERE

This was a total lift on my part.  I just used some sparkly red and gold water colors and tried a few on Kraft carstock as well.  



Happy 12 Days of Christmas Day 2! 


Enablers List

Brea Reese Water Colors 
The Greetery Sentiment 
twine and paper from my stash. 



Joyce

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Lovely and easy peasy. I like those kinds of projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!