Thursday, February 8, 2018

Papertrey Ink Floral Challenge.



Today is yet another day at of celebrating the Papertrey Ink Anniversary.  Today is Day 4 of the event, and today's challenge is a Floral Challenge.  If you haven't seen the PTI blog post today need to stop by.  The floral cards and inspiration is amazing!  
I was inspired to stamp some of the Gran's Garden stamp set.  I pulled out all the shades of PTI purple/lavender inks and stamps a beautiful pile of flowers.  Then I assembled these cards. 
For this card I used a die cut to make the base.  I love the white on white look in the background, and this die set sets of the white perfectly.  I added a humming bird I stamped yesterday from 
Humming Along.  I love the pop of blue.  The details in the humming birds is amazing.  

Next I'm sending some Birthday Cheer, once again from my favorite PTI kit Don't Forget to Write added the sentiment to these pretty cluster of flowers.  

I swear this sentiment does not look crooked irl! 
But this may need a do over so it doesn't drive me crazy. 
And those are my floral cards for today's challenge.  
I hope I have helped to inspire you and you play along with the challenge as well.  
You can find today's challenge by clicking HERE.  


Thanks for stopping by!



Enablers List

Papertrey Ink Stamps, paper and ink. 
Other- sequins

5 comments:

  1. Three BEAUTIFUL cards Joyce and I really LOVE that Humming bird on the 1st card! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! I really love your colors and I agree that your hummingbird is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite Beautiful. I'm so glad you are back to creating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so beautiful Joyce and in my favorite color. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three very pretty cards! I love the addition of the hummingbird!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!