Sunday, April 1, 2012

Paper Secrets April Challenges

Hello everyone, hope spirng has sprung where you are!  Here the trees are blossoming, the flowers are budding, some even blooming and the grass is a beautiful green.  I just love spring and all the pretty spring colors.  Today I want to share with you a few projects for the Paper Secrets April Challenges.  You can play along by stopping by Paper Secrets, make a new project for eat challenge you would like to participate in, then upload your project to the Paper Secret Gallery.  Then be sure to check out the Paper Secrets Store to find the products used in my page and cards. 

First up, is this months fabulous sketch by Rochelle Spears.

and this is my page

Next up is my card sketch
and this is my card
And finally for todays post is a challenge to use handmade spring flowers. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can join us for this months challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!