Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cards and Papercrafts!

I'm so excited to have  cards picked up for both publications!  I'll admit I'm kind of lax at actually sending the emails or uploading my cards but that's only because I much rather be creating them.  I have a few to share with you this week, including a Sympathy card that was a personal challenge for me. 



And stay tuned because I have the sewing project you see peeking from under my cards all finished and boy is it cute! Ruffely and girly and fabulous!

6 comments:

  1. Love all three cards! I see you are using the Pacific vineyard papers, and you give me so many ideas for them. I love the tiny envelope--gotta get that die, and you pulled off the sympathy card--hope you don't need to use it.
    Joyce M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all these cards, but the hostess card really speaks to me. I love the "rustic" look of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, these cards are all so great, girl! Love em'!

    And can't wait to see that sewing project! ;)

    Are you game for scrapping this week? I believe I may be able to do a Thursday or a Friday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah!!! congrats!!!! that is so awesome.

    you know i love these! :):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your publications!!! That is exciting! And love all these cards. Can't wait to see your sewing project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man you have been one busy woman,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!