Saturday, October 2, 2010

Let's celebrate WCMD!!!!

I've spent the evening with my snuggy and laptop getting all geared up for the big day!  So I thought I'd share with you a few of the challenges I plan on doing over the weekend in hopes that you can join along. 

Papercraft Magazine, World Card Making Day 2010 where it all began!

The Classroom
For the Love of Art
American Crafts Studio
Copic Creations- orange
No Time To Stamp- think in 3's
The Color Room- Black, white, grey, red
Citrus Tree Studio
Split Coast Stampers
Scrap Gal


Some of them are just normal challenges, but can be easily incorporated into a WCMD challenge.  So get your glue ready, use up some of that stash and get a jump on those cards you've been meaning to do! 

Happy WCMD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!